We offer a full management service for
• Purpose built blocks of flats
• Buildings which have been converted into flats
• Acting as Company Secretary
• Submitting Annual Returns to Companies House
• Providing and servicing a Registered Office for the Management Company.
• Daily accounting of income and expenditure
• Maintenance of a bank account including provision for a sinking/reserve fund.
• Attendance at Directors’ meetings at the following annual frequency
o Up to 10 flats = 1
o 11-20 flats = 2
o 21-30 flats = 3
o 31-40 flats = 4
o Additional meetings incur a charge of £75 per hour during office hours and £150 per hour outside of office hours
• Distribute meeting agendas
• Calling and arranging shareholders Annual general meeting in a timely manner
• Recording and distribution of minutes
• Regular reporting
• Collection of service charges and ground rent
• Prompt action in respect of arrears
• Prompt action in respect of lease compliance
• Arrange the insurance of the buildings and receive introducer commission (if any)
• Arrange Directors’ and Officers’ indemnity insurance
• Act upon shareholder instructions related to maintenance items and settlement of invoices.
• The supervision of all maintenance at the block including cleaning of communal areas and windows, gardening, general repairs
• Service of section 20 notices as necessary (5-10% according to complexity)
• Arrange the preparation of annual accounts (at the prevailing rate) and timely submission at Companies House
• External legal advice on a retained basis would be recommended to all our clients to ensure that sale/purchase formalities are properly completed. This service also includes the cost of general advice and routine letters. The prevailing rate for this is £25 & VAT per flat per annum.
• Issue of share certificates
• Prompt contact with new shareholders
£165 & VAT per flat (unit) per year – please note our minimum charge is £1650 & VAT per year.*
*May vary according to age of building & management requirements.
Click the button, fill out the form and we'll be right with you!Make a viewing